Growing your online business is impossible without email marketing.
Email marketing allows you to connect with your audience regularly by sending them personalized messages. How else would you be able to get your message across every time?
It’s even more effective than social media, it’s economical (unlike costly advertising), and the results are measurable.
Now what you need is a reliable email marketing service. In today’s review, we’re going to tackle a platform that most bloggers and online marketers love: AWeber.
Table of Contents
AWeber’s Key Features And Benefits
AWeber existed since 1998 and is now used by over 100,000 small business owners worldwide.
Setting itself apart from other services, its autoresponder makes sure that your emails are delivered to your audience immediately, on time.
AWeber comes with more features and benefits to help you reach your business goals. Find out more about this great tool in this review.
1. Fun, simple, and flexible to use.
Beginner marketers can use AWeber to his advantage. You need not have any coding skills to enjoy the full benefits of AWeber.
AWeber is fun, simple, and flexible to use because of the following:
- Drag and drop block editor – You’ll be able to drag and drop the elements that you wish to include in your message. All you have to do is click and move your mouse to maneuver the blocks.
- Over 6,000 stock images – AWeber’s drag and drop editor tool comes with thousands of great images to choose from. You can select pictures from several categories (Arts & Entertainment, Health & Fitness, etc.) which will help you convey your message better.
- More than 700 email templates – There’ll be lots of templates to pick from that will match the overall theme of your brand. During your 30-day free trial with AWeber (yes, you heard it right – a month of free trial) you can try these 700+ templates out. These templates are also mobile-responsive which means that they look good on any device.
- HTML editor – Do you want more flexibility and personalization in your emails? AWeber provides those who know how to code its HTML editor so they can better brand their messages using colors and images they like. They can create “clickable” links too.
2. Helps you build and manage an email list.
Building an email list should be a top priority for your business. Doing this enables you to turn visitors into subscribers.
AWeber allows you to grow your email list fast by adding beautiful email signup forms to high-converting areas of your site or your Facebook fan page.
You can select from its 3 available form types:
In AWeber’s templates section, you’ll be able to add several elements for your signup form – header, footer, “Powered by AWeber” message, images, and more.
There are several templates available. AWeber features several categories to fit your niche, theme, and brand – Blog, Travel, Money, Corporate, etc.
If you need to collect more personal information from your visitors, you can add more fields aside from the name and email fields.
Also, you may split test your signup forms to see which form performs best for your email marketing campaign. This helps you achieve the results you desire.
Below is an example where a user split tests his email signup form to see which wording for the email signup button works best:
Button wording A: “Get my first newsletter!”
Button wording B: ‘Submit”
Here’s another example of a split test for the best signup button color:
And if you need to change the labels of your form fields, you can easily do that!
3. Allows you to set-up an email autoresponder.
Yes, AWeber definitely saves you time and effort in crafting those email messages one by one. You don’t have to duplicate your efforts manually.
Its email autoresponder will automatically deliver your messages for you round-the-clock, depending on the date and time you want those emails to be sent.
AWeber’s autoresponder guarantees that all your subscribers won’t miss getting any messages from you even when you’re away from home.
Most of all, you won’t have to hire more people to manage your emails for you. You’ll be able to save money at the end of the day.
4. Tracks your email campaign performance.
One way to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns is to know how well they are working.
How are your email recipients interacting with your messages? Are they opening your emails? Are the links in your messages being clicked?
Below is an example of what you’ll see in AWeber’s Analytics.
By gathering information on how people have engaged with your emails using AWeber’s Analytics, you’ll be able to segment your audience and target your messages better.
Here are the most important email stats you can determine using AWeber:
- Number of times a link in your email was clicked.
- People who opened your emails and the date these emails were opened.
- Subscribers that have unsubscribed from your email list.
- Earnings your emails generated.
- Traffic your blog received as a result of your emails.
- Percentage of recipients who’ve marked your messages as spam.
5. Quick access to free learning resources.
AWeber’s site has been redesigned so you can have easier access to its vast library of free learning materials.
You’ll find a vast library of free video guides, real-life success stories, webinars, quick tips and tricks, updates of the latest AWeber features, and more.
Other Great Features Of AWeber
Here are more of AWeber’s features you need to know about:
- All its plans (including its 30-day free trial) allow you to send unlimited emails.
- Call, chat, and email support available 7 days a week.
- No hidden charges regardless of the plan you choose.
- Allows for over 100 integrations such as Google Analytics, WordPress, and LeadPages.
- Ensures mobile-responsiveness so your forms and templates look great across all devices.
- Offers a custom template design team to help you edit pre-made templates and brand them.
Providing you with everything you need to capture your audience and deliver engaging emails while saving time, AWeber remains to be the top choice for many marketers.
Try AWeber’s free trial now and meet your email marketing goals in no time. 🙂